Fred has been training software since 1993 so has a fair idea about the most useful things the software can do.
We all use between 7 and 10% of the software’s full capability. By learning and using more about the software’s capability we can become more efficient.
Fred can share his knowledge and experience with you so you can:
- feel more confident using the software
- learn some new skills to make your work more efficient
- see what the software can do so you can choose the bits that are useful for you
- decide what you can do for yourself and what you need to get someone else to do.
Call Fred – 0407 552 060
Here are some things you can find out about:
- Shortcut keys to save you time
- Adding buttons to the toolbar so you can find them quickly
- Different ways of copying and pasting
- Some of the simple automatic functions available
- Using a table to lay out your data
- Using ‘Autocorrect’ to add blocks of information in your document (save typing time)
- Using Styles to update the appearance of your document
- Formatting cells to make your data easier to read
- Using formulas to do calculations
- Using a spreadsheet as a database (sort, filter, analyse, count, format according to conditions)
I get a kick out of teaching people this stuff 🙂